This software supports Microsoft’s
Windows operating system. It uses OpenGL for its graphics: you will need a
working OpenGL driver for your system.
This software has not been tested
on any version of Windows except Windows 10, version 1709 (and not particularly
well on that OS). It might work on Windows XP service pack 3 and it probably
works on Windows 7, Windows 8, and older versions of Windows 10.
Changes in Version 1.88 of Wilbur [09 Apr 2018]
- V2 shader should work correctly for positive and negative
- General code cleanup, rebuilt with Visual Studio 2017 15.6.4.
The Visual Studio
2017 redistributable package for x86 or x64 is needed to make it run
Changes in Version 1.87 of Wilbur [12 Oct 2017]
- Brushes can align to surface normal for painting.
- Brushes have an “align to base” option to allow stamping
houses onto terrain.
- Minor difference in the basic window styling.
- Should no longer appear to lock up if certain errors
during binary file read.
- General code cleanup, rebuilt with Visual Studio 2015
update 3. The Visual
Studio 2015 Update 3 redistributable package is needed to make it run
Changes in Version 1.86 of Wilbur [20 Nov 2016]
the Wilbur 32-bit Setup Program
the Wilbur 64-bit Setup Program
a zip with the raw 64-bit Wilbur .exe file.
or View the very old Documentation (zipped PDF)
Back to the
main software page